- Adam Schafer from MindPump Media
- It's NOT an Accident.
- How to Sell Yourself with Tony Stephan
- Winning at Life with Chris Cavallini
- Hormone Hacks with Sam Miller
- Thursday Thoughts| Rumored CrossFit Changes & Finding the Gift in Adversity
- Going ALLiN on Vulnerability with Drew Manning
- Going ALLiN on Yourself with Trevor Lomax
- Highlights of the Las Vegas Mastermind
- FRAME CONTROL (wtf is that?!)
- The Triangle Methodology for Training with Brian Boorstein
- The Importance of Micro Decisions, Day 1 of the CrossFit Games and Jason's Thoughts on the Marathon Row
- How to Start Living with Intention
- How Aaron Hinde, Co-Founder of LifeAid, Made it to Success
- How to Have it All with Laura Poburan
- Why You Need to Continue to Change
- Learning to Put Yourself First with Chasity Snowden
- Building Yourself and Maximizing Your Power
- Say F**k You to Maybe
- Diving Deep into Nutrition and Blood Glucose with Jason Theobold
- The Emotional Cycle Behind Anorexia and Bulimia with iN3 Coach Amanda Barelli
- Practical Training and Nutrition for Shift Workers with Anthony Shefferly
- ALL iN SUCCESS: How to Win at Fitness, Business, and Social Media with Influencer Nikki Leonard (nikkirica)
- Not Where You Want to Be in Life? Ask yourself this...
- Applying Durability to Parasympathetic Recovery with Cristian Plascencia
- Stop the Bitching and Change Your Perspective
- The Lifestyle Based Approach to Nutrition and Training
- STOP GIVING A F***
- How to Overcome Eating Disorders and Find Your True Self with Samantha Skelly
- Concurrent Training and Metabolic Adaptations with Dr Andy Galpin
- Add Real Value, Be Authentic, Create Impact, FBS Speech 2018
- How Your Failures Can Be Your Greatest Gifts with Torrie Wilson
- Interview with Cassidy Duffield
- The State of Crossfit, Pissing Off a 70-year-old - The Inaugural Episode with Teddy Lomas
- The ALLiN³ Podcast Trailer Episode
20 years of exercising more and eating less and Andris had lost sight of all hope to achieve his goals of performance and body composition. Enter iN3 Nutrition:
“I cannot say enough how great my experience has been with Stesha as my nutrition coach. When a friend referred me to her, I was working out two times a day, eating only around 1300 calories daily, and getting 4 hours of sleep a night.
After 12 months of trying, my weight loss was plateauing and I didn’t feel particularly lean. To add to my misery, I felt like crap and my 60th birthday was fast approaching. All the goals I had set out to achieve by my birthday were way out of reach.
Immediately after becoming my coach, Stesha taught me to eat more, work out less, and explained the importance of sleep (even for those morons who think they are the ONE who doesn’t need it).
Within a month, I felt better, starting killing it in the gym, and although I was putting on weight, felt lean. A body fat test 3 months into the program showed a 2% drop in body fat at the same weight as the previous test.
Now 6 months into the program, and after my first cut, I am the lightest and leanest I’ve been in 20 years, but more importantly have tons of energy and am making steady progress in the gym.
I have done a lot of different things to stay healthy over the years, but this has been by far the most successful and sustainable.”
Check out this testimonial!